Senior Java Developer
We continue to expand our development team which has created an opportunity for a Senior Java developer with our IT Data Management team in St. Louis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, modify, enhance, implement, and support Java based, distributed, software system designed to transform data real time into a normalized data model.
- Bringing data from multiple sources into one database, with one consistent view.
- Responsible for some design aspects and peer / code review.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to transform business requirements to system requirements and coding specifications.
- Independent work is a must.
- Requires basic software development life cycle (SDLC) knowledge and expertise in the following (or similar) tools / applications:
- Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers
- Shell scripting
- Spring Framework 5 - Spring Boot
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Kafka (preferred)
- SQL Developer or Toad
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
- 6 plus years experience with major DBMS
- 6 plus years experience with coding, testing and design
- 6 plus years experience with software development methodologies