Sr. Software Engineer
Engineering, Santa Barbara, United States
https://goo.gl/cF9JTw SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, WEB SERVICES
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other, and with the world around them, to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communications & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Our Santa Barbara, CA campus is made up of 3 buildings and an on-site gym. The campus resembles our location, including conference room tables that look like surfboards! We offer a free bike sharing program to navigate around campus and to nearby shops and restaurants. During lunch, you will find our employees engaging in Bocce Ball, Pool, or Ping Pong. On average, we experience 70-degree days with access to the beach, mountains, and Los Angeles.
In this senior-level role, you join a team of talented engineers working on the future of Web Events. You will help GoToWebinar transform the market space and reimagine what a webinar can be. Every month your contribution will empower millions of users on our platform to connect and communicate in more meaningful ways. If you enjoy building the best products in the world, then we would like to hear from you!
• Work closely with your team to design, develop, deliver and maintain high-quality web applications; within an Agile development environment
• Apply your strong analytical skills, unwavering commitment to quality, collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge technical skills, to projects that are complex, challenging and exciting.
• Work with Developers, Architects, Product Owners, User Experience experts and other key stakeholders, to design and implement the future of web events
• Mentor and direct work of junior developers while providing leadership on the projects to which you contribute
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred; plus, a minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience; 3 years of work experience is required for individuals holding a Master’s degree
• Experience with SPAs or server side rendering a plus
• Experience with Node.js a plus
• Experience with version control
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines
• Experience mentoring/leading an engineering team through a technical project is desirable
• A passion for the User Experience
• Someone who is passionate about responsive design
• Cross-browser ninja skills
• Someone who gets excited over their own code
• Experience with Java Spring is desirable