We are seeking a software engineer to join our marketing engineering department. This is a fast-paced and high profile team focused on delivering the best technical solutions for all marketing related engineering initiatives across the company.
Our responsibilities include building out the ever-evolving sofi.com website, designing APIs, integrating with hundreds of vendors and partners, and enhancing all forms of user behavior tracking. This position will give you exposure to every aspect of our application stack and you will have wide range of opportunities in creating everything from backend processes to consumer-facing UIs. Candidates should possess a deep understanding of technology and development principles.
By joining SoFi, you’ll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services. Recently ranked as one of the fastest growing fin tech companies in the Bay Area, we’re 800+ employees strong. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of a seasoned management team.
- Experience with responsive design/development and mobile-web best practices
- Experience with scriptinglanguages like PHP, Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with brand identity and design consistency
- Cross-browser testing
- Client-side optimization and performance
- Version control (Git)
- Ability to brainstorm with other team members and deal with constructive feedback
- Experience building user interfaces for large scale applications
- Client-side unit testing
- Angular and other JS frameworks
- Content Management Systems: WordPress or Drupal
- Relational Databases: MySQL or Postgres
- Java, Scala
- Microservices Architecture
- Tracking Pixels, Tag Managers, Google Analytics
- Front-end build automation and tooling
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves and work with others to get stuff done.
- 1-3 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree