As the Service Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for the profitable growth and expansion of the service salesportfolio while maintaining the existing installed base. Selling Service Contracts across the entire Hill-Rom portfolio in the Great Lakes territory include the following locations: Cincinnati, Dayton, all of Michigan and the northern 2/3 of Indiana including Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
You will build successful collaborative relationships both internally and externally. Utilizing your fundamental understanding of the broad Hill-Rom Company (HRC) portfolio, you will collaborate with other Hill-Rom sales reps in order to strategically leverage the full portfolio to create an optimal customer solution.
Externally, you will identify and influence key decision makers at multiple levels within healthcare facilities to create partnerships and leverage the value of Hill-Rom service solutions.
- Actively identify new profitable revenue growth opportunities and drive toward timely closure within assigned territory
- Strengthen customer relationships throughout all levels and departments in order to maintain and grow current revenue base.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales targeting plan to achieve a dynamic sales funnel in order facilitate growth expectations within assigned territory
- Utilize CRM (SF.com) daily, to document and manage the sales funnel, maintain customer contact data including and meeting notes and sales progression.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales growth of all service solutions to include long term service agreements, repair services, and OEM parts.
- Demonstrate an effective understanding of competitive action in the assigned territory and work to develop a plan to address problem areas.
- Prepare, analyze and develop an overall solution for new sales. Draw on resources to ensure profitability of proposals and implementation plans. Conduct negotiations with the health care providers to finalize sales.
- Successfully utilize influencing skills to engage territory based business partners on sale of service contracts.
- Work collaboratively with sales, service, and corporate partners to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the inventory and assessment of customer-owned equipment prior to executing service agreements.
- Strategically interpret customer inventory and assessments to position the appropriate service solution.
- Maintain individual industry regulatory knowledge as well as technical product knowledge in order to support customer education.
- Performs other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years of salesexperience
- 75% Travel
- Solution selling experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing sales plans, tracking sales activity, understanding local market competitive trends, and experience analyzing sales deal
- Service contractsales or direct healthcaresalesexperience
- Service Salesexperience with industrialcontracting, mechanicalcontracting and building maintenance or building automation, fire protection
- Current or past member of BOMA
- Ability to build successful high-level relationships
- Strong planning, and organization skills
- Proven influencing skills - adept at ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel ranging from nurses to C-level decision makers