As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower employees and organizations throughout New England by delivering innovative and effective workplace health, well-being, and productivity solutions. As a consultant for the Employee Assistance Program area of our company, you will report directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing. This position would be required to travel throughout New England.
The EAP Business Consultant will lead new business collaboration with HR professionals, brokers, and other appropriate channels for growth within the New England area. This individual will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability and account/market segment penetration by effectively promoting and selling the Company’s organizational benefits solutions in accordance with the Company’s objectives. Furthermore, this individual will be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and maintaining quality industry/channel relationships that will drive long-term new business opportunities. Ultimately, the selected individual will serve as a “solution expert” consultant by working with customers/channels to develop appropriate and cost-effective solutions that meet their unique critical business needs.
To fulfill this role, the EAP Business Consultant will:
- Meet the annual new business sales revenue quota for the assigned company products/services.
- Identify and contact potential customers through a variety of prospecting methods, including but not limited to: cold calling, participating in industry associations, networking, mass marketing, and attending regional/national tradeshows & conferences.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly activity goals based on prospecting methods outlined above.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and appropriate manner in addition to what the sales executive brings in on their own.
- Create and deliver effective and professional written and oral presentations
- Travel throughout New England to meet prospective buyers and/or close new business sales wins
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Previous experience selling into brokerage firms or HR buyers or as an HR broker preferred
- Strong, innovative sales & marketing skills plus the ability to market organizational strengths successfully
- Superior written and verbal communication, time management, and listening skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently to drive leads into opportunity pipeline
- Ability to work collaboratively with operations team to close and implement new business
- Solid technical skills including ability to track activity in CRM (customer relationship management) software – Salesforceexperiencepreferred
Compensation and Benefits:
AllOne Health Resources provides competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401(k) retirement program
- Comprehensive paid time-off program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company-paid and Supplemental Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement