The Dude Solutions Go-To-Market (GTM) Operations team is searching for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Developer. The BI Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards. We’re building a team of experts who will work with both our clients and internally to discover new ways to turn data into actionable insights.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support QlikSense applications
- Design, develop, and test QlikSense scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files into a QlikSense data model
- Provide business analyses and/or develop new processes and procedures for extracting meaningful and relevant data out of both Client and Internal systems
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to develop and implement QlikSense BI applications
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends in complex customer data sets
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- 3+ years of experience in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of QlikView/QlikSense applications
- Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling and working with large data sets
- Use of complex QlikView/QlikSense functions and developing optimal scripts
- Front-end design and Visualization best practices
- SQL Databaseexperience
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, especially pipeline and revenue analysis
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously
- QlikView/QlikSense Server administration
- Experience with Salesforce.com data structures
- Experience with consuming data from APIs
- Our office in Cary, N.C. will be the primary location for your daily responsibilities.
- Travel: 20%
- The BI Developer is chosen by and reports to the Senior Director of GoToMarket Platform Architecture.
- This position does not have people management responsibilities.
- This job description may be updated and revised at any time at the discretion of the Senior Vice President of GTM Operations or the Senior Director of GoToMarket Platform Architecture.