The US Website Product Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategy, user experience, development and maintenance of Enfamil’s main consumer brand website, Enfamil.com, and Mead Johnson’s Healthcare Professional (HCP) website.
As a data-driven product leader, you will drive product strategy with a mobile-first mentality to drive transformative digital growth online for the Enfamil family of brands.
You will develop, launch and optimize the user experience to drive engagement, CRM enrollment, direct to consumer store traffic, and create seamless tie-ins with brand marketing campaigns.
Your work will support our mission to nourish the world’s children for the best start in life by providing a personalized, relevant and meaningful online experience for moms and expecting moms.
•Develop the consumer product strategy for Enfamil.com and HCP websites.
•Establish editorial content strategy to compliment CRM program to build brandequity related to mom wellness, pregnancy, infant nutrition and development.
•Manage the website product developmentbudget and prioritize resources against the highest impact initiatives.
•Establish and monitor website KPI’s to ensure business goals are met.
•Create an A/B testing strategy to drive CRMenrollments and site engagement.
•Manage agency partners to initiate and deliver enhancements, content andexperiences to meet business goals.
•Ensure prioritization of technical development is aligned with strategy and delivered against requirements.
•Act as a thought leader with Brand Managers to translate business objectives into best-in-classdigital customerexperiences.
•Socialize theproduct roadmap with key stakeholders across the organization.
•Act as the key liaison between US and GlobalDigital teams to determine CMS requirements and enhancements.
•Create functional specifications and manage the build of the product.
•Supervise and mentor anAssociate Product Manager.
•Safeguard and enhance the customerexperience.
•Triage and fix bugs in a timely manner.
• Bachelor degree required in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field of study.
• 5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
• Deep analytical skills and a history of applying insights to make effective and successful business decisions against a customer-centered product strategy.
• A track record of leveraging SEO strategies to optimize content, drive traffic and conversion.
• Ability to think quickly and creatively about problems and develop efficient solutions.
• Demonstrated understanding of meeting the needs of the customer.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to balance multiple, rapidly-moving projects.
• Familiarity with Drupal, HTML, and CSS.
• Experience leveraging analytics (i.e. Google and others) to drive reporting and insights.