What you will do:
- Develops, analyzes and maintains tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release.
- Works with project teams to determine an appropriate build schedule and then initiates the build and packaging process.
- Compiles and assembles software from source code.
- Ensures tools are stored in source control.
- Supports developers for software package registry and delivery. Works with others to complete analysis, evaluations and design alternatives and to implement process improvements.
- Works with development engineers to correct build errors, environmental needs and owns the release plan through to production.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience automating the build, packaging and deployment of applications using build frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask around deliverables and mentoring responsibilities
- Proficient using version control tools and concepts
- Strong understanding of Source Control Management (branches, merging, etc)
- Must have: Linux command line skills
- Must have: Comfortable doing command line editing (VI or other command line editor)
- Must have: Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Writing (technical) documentation – Must be able to write installation documentation
- Familiar with using source code repositories and concepts of release versioning
- Jenkins experience
- GIT experience
What will set you apart:
- Advanced, proven knowledge of Acxiom products
- Worked in production implementation-type environments (understands the importance of chain of command, impact of changes on the environment, who should be making the changes, etc…)
- Worked in Agile environment
- Java experience
- SQL experience