Works independently with minimal supervision to provide administrative support to the executive team. Duties include managing and negotiating key contracts, correspondences, meetings and travel arrangements, along with completing projects, and special events as requested.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Manages and negotiates key contracts for company.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for President and other executives.
- Provide clerical support including filing, photocopying, and collateral projects; assist other departments as needed.
- Train clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organization training material.
- Organize and prepare for all aspects of business meetings, including scheduling, confirming attendance, organizing rooms and meals; following up with appropriate correspondence.
- Respond to incoming mail, calls, and requests for information.
- Prepare advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents promptly and accurately.
- Prepare daily summary update of phone calls and vital information for nightly review.
- Field telephone calls and maintain a log of incoming calls.
- Answer multi-line phones, handle routine and complex questions.
- Schedule conference rooms, conference calls, meetings and events, on/off site.
- Troubleshoot office equipment as required.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Software applications including the Microsoft Suite of software (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
- Flexible/able to work additional hours when needed.
- Performs duties with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Discreet; understands and respects the confidential nature of the work performed for the executive staff.
- Able to accept precise direction and work in a closely managed relationship.
- College Degree
- At least 1 of previous experience
- Courteous, honest and responsible.
- Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Must have the ability to manage time and prioritize critical priorities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to increase knowledge.