Position is for SWE on a Bridger Development Team. Bridger is a high profile regulatory compliance product within LN: a key product for our international market.
Bridger product performs screening of billions of customer accounts on a monthly basis; performance and stability are the key! The environment is very fast paced, the candidate must be a very fast learner and be able to quickly adapt to the changes. Duties will range from developing new product enhancements to maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Fast Learner
- Remain positive in difficult/stressful situations
- Motivated for career growth
- Production issue troubleshooting
- Communicate with technical support, testing team and product teams
- Maintenance of existing application / new feature development
- Must be a team player and work well within the current team of 25 developers
- Experience with SCRUM processes
Experience (US only) and Education
- 5+ years of Software Engineeringexperience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experiencerequired
- Web 2.0 Application Development
- C# .NET MVC
- C# WCF / SOAP Services
- jQuery / Bootstrap
optional: React, Angular, Knockout
- Entity Framework and Dapper
- BDD using Specflow Framework
- GIT source control
- Advanced SQL knowledge (MySQL & SQL Server), SQL query troubleshootingexperience
- Windows Services
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Continuous Integration Software (Jenkins / Hudson), Deployments, PowerShell Scripting
- Resolve complex technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Be part of a Feature SCRUM Team
- Work closely with otherSCRUM members and teams to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices, and code reviews.
- Mentor less-senior software developers on development methodologies and optimization techniques. Give them opportunities to grow professionally.
- Perform complex research, design, and software development tasks within a specific business functional area or product line
- Provide direct input to project plans, schedules and methodology while developing cross-functional software products
- Parsing and understanding of log file (IIS, Application, Event Viewer, etc..).
ELK experience is a big plus.
- Lead by example!
- All other duties as required by the team.
- Good knowledge of the WEB MVC software architecture and software system architecture in general
- Solid knowledge of SCRUM development methodology
- Strong knowledge in industry best practices in development
- Ability to work well with internal and external technology resources