Infosys–ORCALL– Technology Architect - US –EBS Technical
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Raleigh, NC. This position may or may not require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Oracle EBS Techno-Functional skill set with relevant experience in Oracle Applications (R12 & 11i) related projects.
• Should have experience in large scale and complex R12 implementation/upgrade projects having worked in interfaces, data conversions, reports and extensions.
• Should be well versed with Oracle Apps technology stack including PL/SQL, Forms/Reports, XML Publisher, OAF, Java, Workflows etc
• Implementation experience from requirement gathering, gap analysis, implementation, development, customization, testing till post production support.
• Good understanding in Supply Chain (OM, Inventory, PO, Shipping, Depot Repair, Field Services) modules in Oracle ERP
• Experience in performance tuning aspects.
• Experience working in Agile methodology with any exposure to scrum master role an added advantage
• Experience with change control/release management activities• Analytical skills
• Experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.