The Services Business Analyst and Operations lead will support the NA Services Data Centre business, reporting into the NA Services organization and strongly aligned to the Business Unit Sales Executive. This is a fast paced role for someone who has strong analytical and communication skills.
• Perform analysis around historical trends for futures predictions
• Manage delivery of timely, accurate BMS measurement reporting
• Interface with teams on topics of order load, quota analysis, quota deployment, attainment, tracks, pipeline, quarterly revenue commitments, supply chain priorities
• Analyze and understand trends in key metrics, and drive corrective actions and investigations
• Model key metrics and provide recommendations to sales leader in areas including but not limited to: revenue, profit, AUR, EUS
• Drive ownership and follow-through of actions and activities
• Control supporting material for internal communication (ie Quarterly Operational Reviews, Deep Dives, etc)
• Minimum of 5 years experience in proving analytically reporting and business insight.
• Superior problem solving & analytical skills.
• Superior Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; Experience with SQL, Brio or Hyperion would be advantageous.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, Team player.
• The ability to work proactively & autonomously.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.