JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life...
This HR Manager role touches all aspects of Human Resources while directly partnering with our businesses to design and implement programs that tie back to business strategy. Your business acumen, interpersonal skills and ability to make data driven decisions and recommendations will be critical.
- Partners withHR director to identify people priorities for the organization/client group.
- Supports the development and execution of a talent plan to achieve business goals.
- Partners withHR director and appropriate individuals to identify solutions to business challenges.
- Uses external and internal insights, data and trends to identify and help solve key people and business issues.
- Leads talent management activities and workforce planning to ensure a strong and diverse pipeline of talent for the organization/client group.
- Provides leadership coaching and supports team effectiveness efforts with client group.
- Supports change management and employee engagement efforts.
- Teaches, coaches and develops HR generalists and assistants.
- Works with team to manage employee issues by mediating conflicts, conducting investigations and reaching appropriate resolutions.
- Builds strong relationships with both employees and business leaders across the organization.
- Delivers exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism.
- Demonstrates a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building and collaboration.
- Manages and drives multiple HR programs in a fast paced, complex and matrixed business environment.
You own this if you have...
- Minimum of 10+ years directly applicable HRexperience – partnering with business leaders to drive strategic and effective people outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Masters or advanced degreepreferred.
- Experience working effectively with business teams and leaders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with an ability to applyquantitative analysis to HR outcomes and use data to influence and drive decisions.
- Strong business and people acumen - ability to influence at all levels. Experience leading change management efforts for organizations undergoing large scale transformation.
- Experiencepartnering with business leaders on effective organizational design. Ability to partner across multiple teams within HR to deliver effective solutions. Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.