Infrastructure Services Analyst Advisor - MAC / Apple Engineer
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Solves problems, performs analysis, researches, and tests functions for systems and networks.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides trouble resolution on complex problems.
- Leads implementations for systems and networks
- Develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation.
- Represents major upgrades and reconfigurations in change control.
- Designs and analyzes mix of vendor services meeting business requirements
- Maintains relationship with key vendors.
- Leads lights-on initiatives to consolidate equipment and/or implement business relocations.
- Performs capacity analysis
- Recommends and implements capacity increases
- Serves as the technical escalation for results of preventative maintenance routines
- Supervises preventative maintenance.
- Performs the most complex operations and administration tasks.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in related field; 5 to 8 years of experience required in a supportand operations role in any of the following areas: servers, networks, telecommunications, storage, mainframe, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery, collaboration technologies, or hardware/software support; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multiple trade certifications and significant experience withmultiple technical and business disciplines preferred. Significant operational experience required in one or more core infrastructure technologies; capable of serving as a subject matter expert in various settings; capable of advanced troubleshooting and implementations. Demonstration of strong mentoring skills preferred.
Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the Mac OS from Mac OS 10.9.5 to the newer 10.12.x is required.Good working knowledge of Jamf products, particularly Composer and Casper is required.Ability to trouble-shoot application issues on the Mac OS is required.Has experience creating Macintosh application installer packages is required.Scripting experience (Unix/AppleScript) is an asset.Familiarity with ServiceNow is an asset.
ACSA – Apple Certified System Administrator is an asset.
ACMT – Apple Certified Macintosh Technician is an asset.JAMF Certifications is an asset.