ADP is hiring a Team Manager. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Director in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Unit’s strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups within ADP
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working with the Director to coordinate additional training as needed
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to the Director, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the Director
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the Director
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual Development Plans
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans
- Hire/fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- May have oversight of Workforce Management to include scheduling, and succession planning.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years of people leadership experience
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advanced degree
- CPP or FPC certification strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior leadership training
Req Number: 145082