Resident District Manager
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That’s about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
- Manage cost controls and control expenditures for accounts.
- Plan and create nutritious menus.
- Purchase and manage inventory.
- Ensure that all kitchens provide appealing and nutritious food and meet state, federal and district guidelines.
- Review menu collections, review products purchased, review food production records as needed to assist with purchasing compliance.
- work with Regional Chef to determine list of accounts weekly/monthly with issues and summarize discussion with RVP for plan of actions. Review purchases of broadline, local produce and commodities to determine if any corrections need to occur.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years of culinary experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- K-12 culinary experience is preferred.
- Desire to work with an industry leader.
- Knowledge of state and federal food standard guidelines that apply to the K-12 market.
- ServSafe Certification.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job ID: NS09201781222