Our client, a worldwide Asset Management Firm is seeking an Informatica Developer to join their team in Raleigh, NC.
- Perform detailed data analysis to understand the source system data.
- Design ETL process and data flow from source system to DW.
- Review source to target data mapping document for ETL processes.
- Develop and unit test Informatica ETL processes for optimal performance.
- Develop and unit test Control M batch jobs.
- Develop and unit test Unix scripts for pre and post loading processes.
- Performance tuning Informatica ETL mappings.
- Work with QA Lead for any ETL related questions.
- Coordinate ETL development work with offshore ETL developers and conduct code reviews.
- Strong experience implementing Data Warehousing solutions.
- Strong experience in Informatica ETL Developer role with strong hands on experience in developing complex ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
- Strong experience with Oracle databases and strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Good understanding of Data warehousing project life cycle, especially tasks within the ETL phase.
- Extensive experience in performance tuning Informatica ETL jobs.
- Solid knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Strong experience in Control M Design and Development.