We are seeking a Human Resource Client Manager to act as primary point of contact for caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters for our Swedish Caregivers. Qualified candidates must have an understanding in the alignment of HR strategies and business needs, implement initiatives in support of strategies, serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for caregivers and core leaders, and facilitate resolution for HR related concerns.
In this position you will:
- Provide expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core leaders; support leaders with action planning and coaching.
- Participate in grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations and task force activities, labor relations contract implementation and interpretation as well as maintain relations with union representatives.
- Maintain relationships in order to broker services provided through HR experts; including talent acquisition, benefits and compensation
- Provide HR related training to managers and caregivers as needed.
- Identify change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate.
- Relay action plan development and follow-up of regulatory audit surveys; provide analysis, interpretation, and communication of HR metrics.
- Consult with leaders to identify engagement strategies; facilitate department restructures and reorganizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management or related field.
- Five (5) plus year’s professional human resources or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with labor unions in contract management, grievance process and overall union relations.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- PHR or equivalent.