Sr. Account Director
The Sr. Account Director’s primary role is to provide thought leadership as the face of the Agency to the executive-level sales/marketing team as a business consultant while managing the wider client team and engagement of internal agency departments. The successful Senior Account Director will focus on financial health of multiple clients, new business development, proactive associate career path development and Agency product innovation.
- Play a strategic role in selling new business efforts with current and new client prospects, providing clear and relevant service offerings based upon ASM Marketing Services mission, culture and capabilities
- Manage new client engagement from initial client contact, to defining scope of work, preparing proposals, negotiating fees, and recommending staffing structure to support new business initiatives
- Demonstrate product category or retailchannel ownership with Executive level Marketing and Sales client base to show Agency thought leadership as a consultant
- Manage financial P/L for multi-client business teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
- 8-10 years in the role of leader/manager in agency or brand management, including experience in advertising, promotion, media, or direct marketing with national brands
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership and develop strategic plans to grow the business.
- Ability to present to large and small groups in a variety of settings
- A positive attitude
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relations
- Flexibility in response to rapid change
Advantage Marketing Partners is a subsidiary of Advantage Solutions, Inc. With a full suite of marketing services, we’re ready to think, plan and deliver seamlessly across all retailchannels, markets and disciplines. Advantage Marketing Partners brings 15+ years of Experiential, In-Store and Digital expertise to the point of purchase.
Advantage Marketing Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID 2017-134713