Job Description: Responsible for providing data management and analytical support to administrative staff and leadership. Reports financial and metric data in standard and custom formats and ensures data accuracy and reliability. Processes and monitors department contracts. Requirements: Required Education/Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Health Care Administration, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years applicable experience as a data analyst
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a healthcare or academic medical setting
- Experience with file management and relational database concepts.
- Demonstrated excellence in database management
- Knowledge of budget management and basic accounting concepts
- Experience with COGNOS or LAWSON systems
- Experience with Grants and Contracts.
Requisition Number: 17-16494