This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence professional to develop reporting on a web portal for our Wells Fargo Marketing division. The position reports into “title of Hiring Manager. The primary purpose of this position is for implementation of web tools on one or more diverse platforms to support business projects.
- Through research and evaluation of system specifications for client application requirements, provide recommendations on implementation strategy and procedures.
- Coordinate with partners cross different functions (Marketing, Technology, Data and Analytics) in order to plan, develop, and manage cost effective software package solutions to enhance the efficiency of business processes.
- Directly involved in technical build-out and support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, and business intelligence (BI) dashboards that enable analysis, modeling, and data visualization using web technologies.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation of security policy and standards.
Location: Charlotte, San Francisco and New Jersey preferred. May be open to otherlocations.
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge and understanding of business intelligence tools
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience with developing business intelligence solutions with Microsoft SSIS (ETL), SSRS (Web Reporting), SSAS (Cube) and/or TFS (source Control) tools
- Knowledge of Agile methodology processes
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle phases (SDLC)
- Excellent in translating business needs into web solutions
- BS or MS in Computer/Engineering science or equivalent experience