Infosys – DNA – Senior Technology Architect – US
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is CA
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 12years of experience with Information Technology in Data and Analytics projects.
In-depth experience in providing Architecture solutions BigData and Data Management related projects.
- • Experience in Solution Architecture for delivering end to end solutions in Hadoop platform.
- Hands on experience with distributed application architecture and implementation using MapR.
- • Hands on experience with Hadoop Ecosystem particularly Hive,HDFS ,Spark
- • Experience in Articulating and designing the security aspects for MapR cluster.
- Experience in setting specification and reviewing Disaster Recovery and High Availability set up for Hadoop cluster.
- Experience in designing real time and batch ingestion framework.
- Experience is setting up the Enterprise level data lake implementations as part of the Ingestion framework
- Experience in designing consumption ,compression and storage patterns in MapR.
- Knowledge of HBase, MapRDB, MapR FS.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Cluster Size Estimation.
- Java/Python experience and Shell scriptingexperience.
- Experience in Big data job management through Oozie
- Experience in supporting Pre sales activities.
- • Excellent Communication and Analytical skills
- • Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.