TUVA LLC is seeking a Cyberspace Support Specialist to be considered for employment upon Contract Award.
This individual will be responsible for providing personnel, physical, communication, and other program security-related services in support of a government customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide cyber threat briefings and product presentations
- Analyze and write analytical reports and products, maintain account and utilize authorized reporting systems to document activates (currently HOT-R)
- Maintain metric and narratives of Counterintelligence Cyber Security (CICS) activates for quarterly reporting
- Work with relational databases to formulate appropriate queries, conduct data mining, and analyze collected network data
- Operate ArcSight, Splunk or other correlation database specifically used for network analysis; specific knowledge with CI Cyber and insider threat tools and software.
- Ability to provide malware analysis for media, unsolicited emails and systems.
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronic engineering or other engineering or cyber-technical discipline
- Minimum of eight (8) years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of ArcSight, Splunk, and other correlation databases
- Advanced understanding of CI Cyber and other insider threat tools and software
- Working knowledge of HOT-R
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.