Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The LCA Alliance Development Manager is open to various locations throughout the United States such as: Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, Baton Rouge, LA, West Chicago, IL, Bethlehem PA and Los Angels, Ca.
The LCA Alliance Development Manager is challenged to develop strategic objectives which deliver long term contracts and new business growth. A successful candidate will be able to communicate innovative alliance strategies to our end user customers which differentiate Flowserve through the LCA value proposition and diverse Flowserve product and services portfolio. This position requires a high level of communication and coordination with various North American saleschannels including; end user sales team, contractor sales, distributors, and management to identify, develop and deliver valuable partnerships to the organization.
• Four year technical or business degreerequired
• Ten or more years of field salesexperience in a technical equipment discipline with a strong preference for pumps and seals sales background
• Proven experience with selling, administering and account management of existing Flowserve Life Cycle Advantage alliance programs
• Clear understanding and ability to communicate the benefits of a Total Cost of Ownership through Flowserve programs such as Life Cycle Advantage, Reliability Improvement Programs, Power End Exchange, RVX, IPOP, other value based offerings; such as IPS Wireless, Technical and System Assessment.
• Capable of assessing clients and developing business opportunities by presenting, discussing, and negotiating agreements with varying department heads such as procurement, reliability, maintenance and operations.
· Demonstrated ability as an influential leader driving a customer first attitude within the sales and operational level to support our end user customers and meet Flowserve’s growth objectives
· Ability to travel 35% - 70%
• Develop, coordinate and implement a plan with the NA End User Sales team to achieve yearly targeted LCA business objectives, Flowserve programs and aftermarket bookings with a targeted approach to growth.
• Communicate effectively with Flowserve upper management to foster support of new and innovative alliance initiatives which improve our overall alliance efforts and drive business retention objectives.
• Actively participate in new alliance rollout meetings, annual review meetings and transition plans with the Alliance Administrations Group.
• Coordinate with NA end user sales and sales management on strategic plan to renew existing alliance agreements with a disciplined approach to ensure Flowserve’s financial and business goals have been met or realigned before extending.
· Coordinate and interface with Global Account Managers to gain corporate support for new growth initiatives and collaborate with other regional Alliance Development Managers to leverage business strategies globally.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Business Development Manager
Primary Posting Location:
Baton Rouge, Louisiana US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: