Sallie Mae is a company created with great purpose. We provide loans. But what separates us from any otherfinancial institution is that we have a why. We have a purpose. We make the dream of higher education a reality. We do it by being a resource for families who want to save, plan, and pay for college. Our vision, to be a trusted financial partner, inspires us to explore new ways to serve our customers every day. No matter what position you hold at Sallie Mae, you'll have a role in moving us toward that vision.
Over the last 40 years, Sallie Mae has helped more than 34 million Americans pay for college. The same passion we have for helping customers is applied to helping our employees achieve professional and personal growth. With a wide range of opportunities available, we invite you to join our growing team and help students make their dreams of higher education a reality.
Responsible for managing CX work-stream activity and ensure implementation of deliverables are achieved based on targeted timelines established. Working with cross-functionally teams to align customer experience initiatives identified to improve the customer experience. Assist with key support partners to leverage data to identify key opportunities for improving the customer experience and build customer loyalty, the incumbent will align key touch points with KPI measurement framework.
Additional responsibilities include: working cross-functionally with business partners to identify and implement change in policy or systems with the end-customer in mind. Assist the Customer Experience team in the end-to-end implementation of change, most notably in operations and call centers; drives effective interaction across organizational boundaries, including product management, Operations, Marketing, Support, HR and IT.
Project management -- 30%
- Assist CX teams to define a future state vision for the cross-channel customer experience, and developing strategies aligned to that vision.
- Manage six cross functional teams to understand/define/refine the customer segments and develop "treatments", based on insight into customer behaviors and propensities.
- Identify and translate treatments into business rules that define how each type of interaction should be handled for each customer segment.
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
Customer Analytics/Measurement -- 20%
- Analyzing "voice of the customer" (VOC) and behavioral information to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
- Assist with developing CE assessments and gap analyses (VOC, Best Practices, Competitive)
- Drive tracking and reporting to get to reliability in key interactions
- Develop the CE Life Cycle and touch-point Maps and Interaction Occasions
Work-Stream Management -- 20%
- Assist with managing deliverables identified through each work stream
- Ensure activity is aligned with overall strategy/vision
- Link journey mapping opportunities to CX maturity development
- Assist with setting up CX forums -- when to meet with whom to drive accountability
- Assist with crafting recommendations for recognition and driving the culture change forward
Customer Communication -- 30%
- Assist with reviewing analysis and customer communication correspondence to validate business need and make appropriate adjustments to existing correspondence as needed
- Maintain ongoing contact with other departments/areas to coordinate function/projects, streamline processes, and deliver excellent customer experience
- Establish a portfolio of customer communication ensuring the communication adheres to regulatory requirements, accurately reflects system functionality, and aligns with OCA established framework
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field and/or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong project managements skills with the ability to lead multiple projects to successfully meet project deliverables and timelines by effectively prioritizing multiple priorities in a time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver on measurable goals
- Strong skills with pulling together presentations
- Extensive knowledge and expertise regarding customer lifecycle and technology/product touch points
- Comprehensive understanding of what drives customer satisfaction, best practices, and how to measure related progress
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in financial services customer contact environment with a minimum of 3-5 years project management experience
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years business leadership in: customer experience, customer loyalty, customer care, marketing or product management in a service industry #LI-DS
EEO Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Sallie Mae is a drug free workplace.
Type Full-time Location Newark, DE
Date Posted Jul 14, 2017
Req ID R01289