Solid Waste / Civil / Environmental Engineer
8 - 10 years experience • Engineering Services
About the Company: a private, multi-disciplined engineering services firm. An accomplished team of experienced and driven professionals. Strong technical expertise in hydrogeology and civil, environmental, wastewater, geotechnical and chemicalengineering with innovative technologies.
Known for their friendly company culture and down-to-earth service. Dedicated professionals who genuinely care about their work, clients, colleagues and environment. Culture supports and encourages professional development, which in turn strengthens the company in all that they do.
You will be involved with the design, permitting and construction quality assurance (CQA) of solid waste facilities.
The primary duties of this position include all aspects of engineering for solid waste facilities including landfills and waste transfer stations with an emphasis on system planning, engineering analysis, cost estimating, design, design reviews/construction management and specification preparation. The specific duties involve performing engineering analysis and design to supportlandfill permitting and permit compliance, landfill and solid waste facility development expansion design and feasibility studies.
You will Need:
- A Bachelors Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and PE license
- A minimum of 8years consulting experience with landfill engineering projects
- Geotechnical, Landfill design and permitting for Commercial, Industrial and Municipal
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (They pride themselves on building and maintaining positive long-term relationships with everyone with whom they interact)
- High level of organizational skills to manage projects and keep tasks on schedule and budget.
- Experience creating realistic delivery schedules and accurate budgeting
- Adept at developing practical, cost-effective solutions that serve the client