Marketing Communications Manager- Atlanta, GA
The Marketing Solutions Manager executes product launch campaigns by creating and managing the development of all marketing communications including, but not limited to, printed collateral, web marketing, videos, sample cases, advertisements, public relations and trade show support. In addition, this person is responsible for proactively developing and implementing plans/projects that positively impact the growth initiatives and will be responsible for budget planning/management, project management and creative and production oversight. The individual should be able to create push and pull campaigns to generate awareness, leads and revenue and to nurture prospects through the buying funnel—B2B product. This person should be capable of leading discussions and able to clearly articulate and present ideas. Relocation is available for this role.
· Plans/executes the strategic marketing communications plans for multiple products groups for new product launches and sustaining product changes. Works with product management/sales to identify key customer targets and develops appropriate marketing materials and product/services messaging. Plans and executes tasks and projects from concept to execution including sales collateral, specification/technical sheets, videos, public relations, advertising, direct mail, sample bags, sales letters, web pages, promotions and flyers. Manage all timetables, vendors, internal resources, deadlines and budgets.
· Formulates the strategic marketing communications plans for multiple products groups. Develops marketing communication materials accordingly from concept to execution--managing all timetables, vendors, internal resources, deadlines and budgets. Develops appropriate product messaging that is in sync with brand guidelines.
· Executes campaigns to target audiences to drive awareness of products in market, generate leads for the sales organization and to ultimately, generate revenue. Actively partners with the vertical marketing organization to develop comprehensive demand generation campaigns with strong call-to-actions and clear conversion funnels. Develops related content and re-use for amplification on website, blog streams and social media. Provides thought leadership and best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) plus 3-5years of marketing communications experience with a strong emphasis on product launch campaigns
· Proven success in time management and an ability to deliver results on multiple projects.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with attention to detail and superior follow-through.
· 3-5years of marketing and salesexperience with an emphasis on B2B marketing and demand generation.
· Experience with launching complete product campaigns
· Experience with a luxury product or product that is sold to the architecture/interior design community is a plus