WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Sales & Service Retail Office Manager for our Seaford Branch. The incumbent will be responsible for achieving branch sales, growth and service goals, and is also responsible for leading and coaching a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed all sales goals and service targets. The incumbent will observe branch team in action "through the eyes of the customer". The incumbent will supervise and coach teams on proper execution of best practices while role modeling the desired behaviors. The incumbent will demonstrate WSFS Bank core values and exhibit WSFS Strategies. Required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical. He/she is responsible for developing branch referral pipelines to the Residential Mortgage, WSFS Wealth Investments, Business Banking, etc. The schedule is a 40 hour work week, including Saturdays. This schedule can change at any time based on business needs. Salary is negotiable based on experience with potential to earn Retail incentives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Management OR equivalent experience in retail banking.
• The incumbent must have 3-5 years management/supervisory experience (leadership, coaching, evaluating, motivating, disciplining, and team-building).
• He/she must have extensive consultative sales experience of Bank Products.
• The incumbent must have management experience in banking/financial services or retail is a plus and must have in-depth knowledge of branch operations including procedures, policies, control, regulation and system hardware, software and network.
• The incumbent must have strong knowledge of deposit and retail loan products; annuity and securities products; small business deposit and loan products; teller operations and processing; financial fundamentals, including computation of interest and monthly payments.
• He/she must have proven business development skills.
• Direct activities to promote the growth of the branch office and to accomplish the objectives of attracting new business including recognizing sales opportunities for other banking products and services, cross-selling, and developing Associates to maximize selling and service skills through consistent coaching and feedback.
• The incumbent must have strong coaching and development skills.
• He/she must have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
• The incumbent must have superior customer service skills promoting good customer relations by providing friendly, courteous service and assistance.
• This position requires a certain degree of creativity.
• He/she will exercise the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, training, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
• The incumbent could manage various levels of branches and could typically manage 6-12 Associates.
• He/she will be empowered to make sound business decisions that are mutually beneficial for both the customer as well as the bank.
• The incumbent must exercise administrative control over the functions of the office, including but not limited to branch budgeting, branch profitability management, and critical operational duties to ensure branch compliance.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.