The qualified candidate will become part of a team of experienced professionals actively designing, developing and maintaining data-driven web applications to facilitate business processes.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of SQL scripting and the ability to design applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 4-6 years applied experience using C# in .NET 2.0, 4.0, 4.5 Frameworks
* Knowledge or experience in ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC 4+
* Knowledge or experience in Web Services, WCF, Web/Rest API, JSON, ADO.NET
* Experience in Relational Database Design using SQL Server 2008/2012
* Proficiency in SQL and T-SQL including database development and optimization/performance tuning
* Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
* Experience in a financial institution
* Knowledge and experience using third party products such as Telerik, Aspose, OnBase
* Knowledge of Adobe Products including Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Pro or LiveCycle
* Knowledge or experience with Crystal Reports or SSRS
* Applied experience in most aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Responsive Design
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
Job ID: 9618