- Applications Developer should be able to maintain current software applications and create enhancements to improve functionality.
- Applicant should be familiar with Visual Basic.
- This position will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining current applications, providing and executing Agency approved recommendations for improvements, and developing new applications.
- This position is in addition to and in support of client's current existing Application Developer.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communications.
- Document any changes and procedures as necessary.
- Design and develop new applications.
- Work in a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames, under tight deadlines.
- Work off-hours if the need arises, in support of application changes .
- Be proficient in effective problem solving.
- 4year college degree or equivalent technical study - Highly desired
- Technical expertise in SQL Server 2008-2012 - Required - 8Years
- Technical expertise in Visual Studio 2012 or higher - Required - 8Years
- Technical expertise in HTML - Required - 8Years
- Technical expertise in .NET - Required - 8Years
- Technical expertise in Microsoft SharePoint - Required - 8Years
Question 1: This position requires candidate to work at client’s office for 37.5 hours a week. Do you accept?
Question 2: This position may require travel to and from the various Clients’ locations. Do you own a car and valid driving license?
Location: Harrisburg, PA