Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Sales play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
We have an opening for a dynamic sales professional with a successful record of accomplishment selling enterprise software solutions and driving incremental licensing revenue through the management of key accounts within Financial Services. You’ll own the relationship with a group of accounts and maximize Informatica’s footprint in them. In this role you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners. You’ll use your experience with structured sales techniques that span the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment to achieve your sales goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
The spirit to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment is at your core. You have experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment. Strong account management skills and a demonstrable record of accomplishment with salescampaign delivery is your strong suites. Expanding sales within existing accounts and focusing on customer service while developing relationships with key decision makers are your corner stones to success. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and know the importance of meticulously tracking and monitoring account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the systems and processes. Your keen account planning and management abilities always consider the needs of the businesses, as well as how the competition factors into that need. In addition, you have the following attributes:
• Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations
• Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority
• Strategic thinking around operations and positioning to execute plans, and align others with plans
• Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal skills that can influence at senior levels within accounts
• Knowledge of the Financial Services Marketplace
• Knowledge of how to sell to the business, not just IT
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements, mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational structure and work to achieve alignment. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you’ll coach partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers’ demand for Informatica-related services and skills. Otherresponsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, encompassing events, seminars and roadmap sessions
• Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelizing our solution and publicizing success stories
• Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business
• Develop, drive and close business within assigned territory
• Create and maintain effective partner relationships within assigned territory
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background
• 5 or more years of demonstrated successful high-tech salesexperience including sales of complex technical products to a financial services territory
• Proven ability to drive and close deal sizes of $250k and above
• Have knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products
• Knowledge of how Financial Services accounts work and the ability to sell high to the business side of these accounts
• Knowledge of SFDC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.