Territory Manager - Urology Pelvic Health
The BSC Urology/Pelvic Health Sales Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities, and function in and contribute to the overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation. Successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings, and be creative in their problem solving.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation.
- Relationships must be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Hospital Infection control, and Materials Management.
- Build and maintain constructive strategic relationships in key accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the stated organizational goals. Candidate will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets.
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
- Build sustainable business relationships.
- Drive sales revenue to exceed division priorities.
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's vision and priorities.
- Build and maintain sustainable strategic relationships in key accounts.
- Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive knowledge.
- Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with key physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling them on our cutting-edge technologies.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Sales management experience strongly preferred
- Medical Device experience preferred