MARYVIEW NURSING CARE CENTER
The Director of Nursing Services will lead the nursing services department in this 120-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility and direct the overall clinical, fiscal and strategic operations of the facility in accordance with resident/patient needs, federal & state regulations and Bon Secours company policies, with focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents/patients while achieving the facility’s business objectives.
1. Unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
2. Associates degree or Diploma in nursing from an accredited program
3. Five to seven years progressively more responsible management experience in nursing
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, email, intranet, internet, HRIS/payroll and other systems
1. Preferable management experience in long term care
2. Bachelor’s degree
3. Certificate in gerontology