Senior Staff II - Building Technology
The Senior Staff II will have technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, coordinating and executing assignments in our Building Technology Group. Reporting to a Principal-in-Charge, he/she will manage challenging single major projects, or multiple projects requiring supervision of several staff and client relationships. The Senior Staff II must maintain professional relationships and involvement (associations, committees, etc.) in their field of technical expertise.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the work of a staff of engineers, architects and technicians.
- Directs projects with responsibility for delivery, budgets, quality, and client relationships.
- Provides on-the-job training and mentoring to staff.
- Assists with recruiting.
- Participates in Strategic Planning.
- Participates in business development/generation and marketing.
- BS in relevant field of Engineering or Architecture; MSpreferred.
- PE or RA required with a minimum of 12years’ experience.
- Qualification and technical expertise in Building Envelope Design and Construction.
- Professional accomplishments, including publications, speaking experience, and professional society activities.
- Excellent and diverse technical and professional capabilities and commitment to growth.
- Ability to travel to remote job sites not accessible by public transportation, and if applicable, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.