Maintains and increases sales of products at regional domestic accounts in line with global strategy. Works closely with distributors to manage region. Develops solid business relationships with key decision-makers. Identifies business opportunities; and manages activities to acquire new business. Provides first-hand market and competitive intelligence. Manages accounts' receivables ensuring current payment status.
- Performs sales calls to existing and potential customers on a regular basis to facilitate growth in regional sales and profitability. Negotiates pricing and supply/confidentiality agreements to support business growth. Monitors account financial status to ensure liquidity and A/R in line.
- Accumulates competitive and market data to guide future growth. And commuincates this information to Global Segment and Key Account teams (as applicable) and regional business management.
- Provides valuable input into developing 3 yearsales plan. Maintains project pipeline with sales, profitability and probability of success to develop funnel of future business.
- Develops pre-plan for customer calls, submits detailed visit report, and plans follow-up. Continually builds knowledge around the performace and value of our products and services to provide more innovative and cost effective solutions to our customer base. Coordinates technical resources for customer visits and manages resources and timelines for customer projects.
- Manages other miscellaneous customer issues (including complaints, regulatory requests, audits, Accounts Receivable, etc.)
- BS in Chemistry or related field.
- 3 - 7 years salesexperience; personal care or related industry experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation skills,results orientation and persistence.
- Computer literacy in Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM.