As one of the largest defense contractors in the world, Lockheed Martin is responsible for developing embedded systems platforms in many exciting domains including satellites and avionics. This Embedded Software and FPGA Engineer position provides the opportunity to get involved on the ground-floor of an exciting new program designing and developing new software and hardware components to be integrated into the future F-35 embedded systems. The ideal candidate for this position would have experience developing C/C++ software for embedded systems Involvement in all phases of software development is required, i.e. development of software requirements and design documents, project plans, software coding, testing, and training customers on the use of the project. The selected candidate will also likely be involved in various embedded and cyber security related research and development projects.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Candidate must have experience with software development in C/C++.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with education/experience in embedded systems.
- Candidate must have experience in scripting languages, C, C++, and Linux.
- A high level of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
- Experience with embedded development environments and languages, debuggers, test equipment (oscilloscopes, static analyzers, etc)
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with Xilinx tools
Req ID : 397874BR