CVS Pharmacy is seeking a talented and motivated Audit Professional to join the CVS Pharmacy Quality Assurance Team. You will lead our private label audit program which ensures our store brand manufacturers establish and maintain quality systems that ensure products consistently meet applicable requirements and specifications.
This is a team oriented position in a dynamic, visionary environment.
• You will have a continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated successes in quality system
• You will possess the ability to motivate, engage and collaborate with supply chain partners
• Proven success in making critical, strategic decisions
• Ability to recognize risk and implement risk mitigation strategies
• 10 +years’ experience in either a retail quality systems program or in an FDA regulated cGMP environment
• 5+years’ experience performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implementing corrective action plans
• 3+ years’ experience with Process Validation (PV) and system verification related to RCA/CAP
• 5+ years of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audit experience
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) OR Regulatory Affairs Certified (RAC)
• Management experience associated quality systems audits and CAPA management programs
• Demonstrated experience either implementing or improving a quality systems audit program
Bachelor's Degree in Science field preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, istransforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues?
We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 635448BR.