1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source operates more than 80 banking centers in 17 counties, 22 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, nine Trust and Wealth Managementlocations and eight 1st Source Insurance offices. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, individuals, businesses and communities. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
Come work for an organization that consistently receives awards as the Favorite Bank in the area – whether it’s in Indiana or Southwestern Michigan. We are a top rated bank and have been recognized for our integrity and the exceptional services we provide to our clients. 1st Source has also been recognized for our strong workplace environment that values its employees and our positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
We base employment on an individual's values, personality, experience, skills, and talents. We value our colleagues and treat each with honesty, dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a diverse team of professionals whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers.
Responsible for supporting enterprise and financial applications to increase efficiency and productivity of business unit users using .net framework and associated technologies as well as Sharepoint.
- Implements and maintains application systems on client/server platforms.
- Works with vendors and engineers to install applications, install new releases, and maintain interfaces between applications.
- Works directly with users to determine business needs, identify system requirements and create reports.
- Develops clearly written, tested and documented programs per detailed specifications provided by a senior member of the project team.
- Develops and implements detailed plans for business unit and integration and executes system testing in order to identify potential defects and minimize problems within the application after it is implemented.
- Integrates and interfaces package software solutions to existing software applications.
- Resolves problems and addresses user's questions about designed programs.
- Provides business users with necessary training to effectively utilize designed systems.
- Provides the information, documentation and guidance necessary to seamlessly transition designed systems to the operations and support areas.
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position.
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and comply with the requirements.
- Five (4) to eight (7) years’ experiencepreferred in application development and/or systems integration.
- Two (2) to three (3) years with SharePointInfrastructure and Administration experience.
- Knowledge of banking systems preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL technologies (MS-SQL, DB2, Oracle) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and other Microsoft cloud technologiespreferred.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory technology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Detail oriented with a strong knowledge of testing and implementation concepts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred in MIS, CS or related field.