Senior Business and Financial Management Analyst/Task Manager
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Business and Financial Management Analyst/Task Manager to join our team in Norfolk, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
The Senior Business and Financial Management Analyst/Task Manager will support the customer in their role as In-Service Fleet Support Directorate, specifically their Corporate Operations Directorate (Code 1200) and all other maintenance centers within the enterprise.
The Business and Financial Management Analyst /Task Manager will provide technical, administrative, programmatic, and research and development support to the customer for all Corporate Operations Directorate programs. The successful candidate will support the development of standard maintenance availability planning and execution procedures as well as implementation, management and assessment.
Additional responsibilities include providing budgeting, financial management, and business process expertise to the Fleet’s life cycle requirements for in-service, non-nuclear surface ships and floating dry docks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Business and Financial Management procedure standardization across all RMCs in accordance with OPNAV, USFF and CNRMC instructions, NSTMs and OEM technical manuals
- Support financial data call/reports from NAVSEA and Fleet leadership that impact the RMC Enterprise.
- Conduct workload forecasting and cost analysis on RMC products and functions (i.e. TSRA) to support budgetary increases/decreases across the RMC Enterprise
- Assist CNRMC in monitoring, minimizing risks in, and prioritize output of financial execution of RMC mission workload, as well as reimbursable workload
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Joint Forces Maintenance Manual (JFMM), including: Policy and Instructions; Organization; Training; Qualifications; Resources; and Audits and Assessments
This positon requires US citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience
- Typically requires 14+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 12+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- 3+ years experience providing command level oral and written presentations, correspondence, documents and reports
- 3+ years knowledge of NAVSEA Surface Ship Maintenance technical requirements and capabilities of shore and shipboard maintenance activities
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience related to a Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity (SIMA), Supervisor Ship Building (SUPSHIP), RMC or Non-Nuclear Afloat Maintenance Department, Intermediate Maintenance Facilities (IMF), TRF, NSSF, FTSC, (AD, AS, CG, CV, CVN, DD, DDG, LHA, LHD, LSD, LPD, Assault Craft Unit or Submarine) as a supervisor in charge of scheduling, training and quality assurance (QA) of Sailors performing O-Level or I-Level shipboard maintenance and repair on engineering equipment
- Experience and knowledge of the Navy Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPB&E) process
- Advanced knowledge level of the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM) and its requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Navy Maintenance tools and databases
- Typical office environment
- Periodic travel required
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 10548