Vyopta is seeking an individual with enterprise sales leadership experience to join our growing team. The Director of Inside Sales will build and lead the inside sales function at Vyopta. Specifically, the Inside Sales team will be responsible for both closing smaller transactions and pipeline generating activities that support the field sales organization including inbound lead follow up and outbound prospecting.
Vyopta sells to large enterprises with multiple stakeholders so we are looking for applicants with experience solution selling and working with other sales groups including channel and field sales. In addition, the Director of Inside Sales will work very closely with marketing to provide input on and improve the performance of lead generation campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building inside sales teams from scratch and exhibit a passion for training, coaching, and managing a high performing team. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and are looking to make a big impact on a growing technology company, we want to speak with you!
- Define the inside sales team strategy, inside sales rep (ISR) profile, then recruit and train team.
- Lead existing sales development reps (SDRs), focused on pipeline creation and transition/integrate into inside sales team strategy.
- Manage and coach inside sales team members to meet daily and weekly activity and sales targets.
- Accurately assess the capabilities, motivators, and career goals of each team member and provide ongoing coaching to improve their performance and support their career path.
- Collaborate with marketing on inside sales demand creation strategy, lead follow-up SLAs, and provide feedback to drive continued improvement in campaigns.
- Lead execution of outbound prospecting against target account profile.
- Collaborate with field/regional sales leaders and partner sales team to meet territory sales goals.
- Provide weekly operational (pipeline, sales, campaigns, etc.) and forecast reports.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Vyopta’s product, value, competitors, and unified communications and collaboration industry trends.
- 8+ years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization, with track record of quota over achievement.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B enterprise selling methodologies, specifically solution selling, and best practices.
- Experience hiring, scaling, and motivating a successful inside sales teams.
- Strong ability and desire to coach, develop, and train team members in sales fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge and skills in B2B sales tools and technology, social selling platforms, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com and tools used to optimize and report on inside sales team performance.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, Yesware, Cisco Jabber/Webex, chat functionality, and marketing automation software. Along with Microsoft/Google Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where collaborating across various teams is expected.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work productively with diverse stakeholders.
- Must be smart, self-motivated, highly adaptable, data driven, energetic, and a great problem solver.
- Passion for improving organizational efficiency and productivity.
- High business acumen, analytical skills, and understanding of sales pipeline.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.