Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The position is responsible for leading a $25MM+ business by directing, supporting and coordinating field selling activities to both Food Service Distributors and Food Service operators in core strategic segments (Healthcare, Education, Regional Chains) within the a specified region within Campbell’s Foodservice division. The primary purpose of this role is to deliver Sales Annual Operating Plan through disciplined broker management and leveraging senior level customer relationships. This role is also responsible for managing financial budgets, and interacting with cross functional WHQ resources.
- Deliver volume targets identified in the Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage P&L for the Region.
- Direct and support Broker(s) and evaluate performance.
- Execute all national initiatives in market.
- Develop execution plans for the Region.
- Build productive and profitable business relationships with key customers and partners.
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and report in through the R&O process
- Provide market intelligence to internal stakeholders.
- Manage and direct Broker Teams.
- Attain or exceed sales plan and financial objectives.
- Analyze the business and develop market plans.
- Make sound financial decisions related to trade investment and selling expenses.
- Develop customer relationships at senior levels with operators in core strategic segments to drive strategic growth.
- Lead Broker team to influence bid specs, menuing, etc. and position Campbell for sustainable growth in core strategic segments
- Identify competitive opportunities and risks within the market and act decisively to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk.
5 years foodservice experience required and a minimum of 2 years managerial experience preferred.
Excellent leadership skills.
Excellent broker management ability.
Strong motivational and managerial skills.
Strategic thinking ability
Drive for results
Strong interpersonal, relationship-building skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
Excellent organization and time management skills.
Strong solution selling and negotiation skills
Possess strong analytical skills.
Possess basic culinary and food presentation skills
Up to 70% travel required throughout Virginia and North/South Carolina