Senior Heavy Highway Project Manager / Estimator
Do you have interest in this opportunity?
Our Client is aHeavy Highway contractor based in Kalispell, MT. They have four divisions: Dirt Work, Crushing, Paving, and Pipe, and is licensed in 9 states. We produce quality work on time and on budget, while operating with our three main goals in mind… RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, and SAFETY.RCI has been retained to find the brightest and best for this exceptional opportunity.?
You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you??
Our client established in 1981, is seeking a Senior Heavy Highway Project Manager/Estimator. May work mostly out of home office in Kalispell, MT. Travel/Relocation required as needed.
Salary ranges from $73,500 to $125,000 Plus Bonus. Full benefits package including Health Insurance, Retirement 401K with matching funds, Lodging, and a company Vehicle.
Senior Heavy Highway Project Manager/Estimator
- - Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a Heavy Highway Civil construction project including planning, organizing and staffing field positions through Vice President and Division Superintendents
- - Manage, and effectively communicate with subcontractors
- - Communicate and assist in enforcing safe working standards on projects
- - Collaborate effectively with otherinternal stakeholders and employees including bidding, accounting, human resources, safety, and purchasing
- - Create, execute, and modify a constructionschedule to meet the project deadline with Primavera Software
- - Track and reportconstruction project expenses/costs on a daily/weekly basis with HCSS Heavy Jobs
- - Overall construction project budget management
- - Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for a project
- - Ability to communicate relevant project information to upper management team
- - Possess a good understanding of construction estimating
- - Possess a working knowledge of construction project scheduling software including HCSS Heavy Bid and Heavy Job, Primavera, Excel
- - Must be fluent with entire Microsoft Office suite
- - Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change
- - Willing to be a contributing member of construction team
- - Manage day-to-day interaction with customers and customer representatives
- - Establishes and manages goals set for project alongside company management team
- - Communicates effectively with owners to identify and evaluate alternative solutions
- - CET Degree is plus or a Construction Management Equivalent
- Must possess and maintain a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license, with a very clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift/move/carry up to twenty-five (35) pounds with assistance or the proper equipment.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation and pre-employment, random substance abuse testing.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and supervises the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
- Performs inspectionresponsibilities for quality control.
- Determines the probable construction cost for various projects.
- Develops, plans, permitting, bidding, U-dig locators and takeoffs.
- Track progress daily, oversee scheduling, and be involved in essential correspondence with all stakeholders.
- Manage jobs that range from 100k-30 million which have the possibility of overlapping.
- Other duties may be added as needed.