Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we arepartners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engagedin the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Group Manager - Planning. This position can be located in either our Philadelphia, Harrisburg, King of Prussia or Allentown, PA offices.
Responsible for the administrative direction and supervision of a large multi-discipline professional or technical group. Responsible for the development and implementation of the group’s operating and marketingbudgets, as well as goal setting, staffing, recruiting, project coordination and productivity necessary to provide high quality service within the group.
- Oversees all business development, design, management and technical aspects of all projects within the group and coordinates, as necessary, with office leadership to achieve HNTB's 4 for 4 (Consistent delivery of quality work, on time, on budget and to the client's satisfaction on every project) performance.
- Maintains and monitors quality control program.
- Coordinates with other office directors to ensure a consistent level of technical standards and applications among offices.
- Gathers and finalizes group input into office and division business plans.
- Serves as client service leader or project manager for key clients or major assignments in assigned market area.
- Coordinates with office leaders in the preparation of training programs focused on sophisticated sales approach (SSA).
- Serves as a key resource in respective market area in winning mega projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, or related field
12 years related experience
10years relatedexperience (with Master'sdegree inLandscapeArchitecture, Planning, Natural Science or related field)
15years related experience
RLA, RA, AICP or CEP certification
Job ID 0917-16936