Huntington Beach;California;United States~
The Boeing Company has an outstanding opportunity for a Global Sales & Marketing representative supporting Autonomous Systems within the unmanned maritime mission space.
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Development, demonstration, sales, and production of the SHARC unmanned surface vessel
- Development of unmanned USV, UUV and UAV maritime opportunities within the US Navy, DOD, and other USG organizations.
- Ability to lead and manages DOD sales and marketing campaigns.
- Cultivation of customer relationships across a diverse set of Navy, DOD and USG customers.
- Ability to qualify tangible acquisition opportunities that leverage the capabilities of Autonomous Systems unmanned surface, undersea and aerial products and programs.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education and Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
- 10 or more years of business capture experience
- DOD acquisition experience
- Previous operational or hands-on industrialexperience with antisubmarine warfare (ASW); anti-surface warfare (ASUW); special maritime communications; unattended sensors; or maritime intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) systems is required.
• This position requires an active US Secret Security clearance;
- Active US Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance
- 10 or more years of experience working with Military or DoD customers
- Certification as a DOD acquisition professional
- 5 or more years of experience developing and managing campaignbudgets
- Experience leading or building a team in pursuit of a successful program captures
- Experience with unmanned and/or autonomous systems highly desired
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Job ID 1700014664