Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retaildistribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
About This Opportunity
The primary responsibility of the Corporate Leasing and Property Manager is to manage the asset base and provide Real Estate portfoliosupport with emphasis on the management of leased assets. Support includes but is not limited to: lease renewals, extensions, amendments, terminations, real estate control policy, subleasing, determination of rent or rent reduction requests, and landlord disputes.
- Managing the lease renewal process (and other property management projects), including negotiating extensions, new lease options, rent reductions, lease amendments, obtaining Tenant improvement allowances, and other needs as required. Provide assurance to the Business that notification contractual dates are met in a timely manner and the proper management approvals and documentation are completed.
- Managing all property management projects and issues for company-operated locations.
- Providing advice/counsel and overseeing all activities surrounding space planning/utilization, major facility construction, modification, leasing, or real estate activities.
- Developing and managing the corporate property budget.
- Coordinating daily operation and maintenance of all InComm facilities, including contracts for equipment and services.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 7+ years direct experience in Leasing/Property Management, specifically lease/sublease, renewals, lease extensions, rent negotiations, taking or negotiating additional options, lease administration, and related real estate activity. Direct deal-making experience a requirement, preferably on the corporate tenant side, knowledge of legal real estate documents and processes.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing, managing, and tracking a high number of leases per year that require renewal, extension, modification, or renegotiations annually.
- Ability to drive decision making within the organization and gain consensus.
- Strong negotiating, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in drafting legal documents.
- Ability to respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, employees, business/government agencies and where needed, find information and/or solutions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with internal staff.
- Must cope successfully with multiple priorities, tasks, and complexity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple project environment and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have organized approach to completing tasks.
- Must work independently and be detail-oriented
- Excellent time management, technology, and organization skills.