Product Line Sales Manager, Human Resources
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Product Line Sales Manager - Human Resources
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a member of our sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. As Product Sales Manager for our platform product, you will be responsible for sales strategy and field enablement, craft the messaging and positioning for products, as well as at times run HR specific sales cycles. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria. You will transfer that knowledge to the sales (direct and indirect) channel and the rest of the business unit.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop, in coordination with Product Management and Product Marketing, key sales and go-to-market strategies and objectives to establish ServiceNow as a leader in HR Service Management
- Be the voice of the customer and of sales to internal teams
- Provide a business perspective to day-to-day development efforts ensuring customer priorities are addressed
- Provide HR industry expertise in the development and implementation of specific market strategies and programs to improve logo penetration
- Work closely across sales organization to ensure comprehension of HR customer needs to drive quality interactions and outcomes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts, priority customers, partners and the industry at large
- Work closely with product marketing to develop commercial strategies including customer segmentation, positioning/messaging, sales strategy and tools
- Closely monitor competitor activity and report on opportunities, obstacles, challenges and red flags that may hinder ServiceNow from capturing key customer accounts
- Monitor sales pipeline and work closely with sales teams to accelerate opportunities by meeting directly with customers to provide comprehensive product and industry insight
- Become a trusted HR advisor to our community of customers
- Meet Revenue targets specific to your region in the HR Business Unit
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal person will have:
- 7+ years of salesexperience in the HRSaaS industry
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work collaboratively in co-selling / team selling and/or carry a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Strong track record working with integration and implementation partners
- Track record for meeting sales targets consistently
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product development
- Ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- A self-starter, driver and out of the box thinker
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel frequently (approximately 50%)
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Sets goals and delivers
- Results oriented
- Ability to bring multiple parties together to drive key initiatives
- Flexible with creative problem solving skills