Territory Sales Manager Gas Compression
Dynamic & growing manufacturer of innovative gas compression equipment is adding an experiencesales representative to their team
This key position is responsible for sales growth in an assign territory which requires a hunter mentality that will impact the company’s growth and will report to the VP, Sales and Marketing
The company offers competitive compensation package including base salary plus commission BC/BS medical, dental, and vision benefits and a car allowance, fuel for company related travel, company credit card for fuel and company related travel
- Develop region to increase market penetration of company products and meet annual sales goals.
- Establish and develop customer relationships to grow the sales pipeline and convert opportunities to orders.
- Identify customer needs and demonstrate the value of gas compression products.
- Work with customers to collect the technical inputs necessary for quotations, performance simulations, application engineering, and manufacturing.
- Prepare commercial documents including quotations, terms and conditions, and salescontracts
- Oversee product installation, assist Engineering with field issues, and train customers on the products.
- Gather market intelligence and monitor trends, and communicate this information.
- Bookings and Sales Forecasting for assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales or commercial experience, preferably working with gas compression in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to sell at the corporate, regional, and field levels.
- Reciprocating compressor experience.
- Proven track record for developing and managing sales opportunities.
- Progressive responsibility with sales and planning activities.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Established end-user production (not drilling) contacts operating gas compression in the upstream, midstream, refining/ pipeline segments.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, be well organized and accurate, and have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word, and have strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with peers, leadership, and customers
- Clean driving record
- Ability to occasionally lift loads up to 35 lbs.
- Able to travel as on the road 75% of which only 25%-35% are overnights
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business is desired.
This is remote position working from home within the region.
- The company offers competitive compensation package including base salary plus commission BC/BS medical, dental, and vision benefits and a car allowance, fuel for company related travel, company credit card for fuel and company related travel