The Creative Director is the one of the station’s top creative consultants for exceeding client expectations. This position oversees commercial production services and creative direction to support the Sales mission and identifies new opportunities for generating revenue for the station.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities of the Creative Director include, but are not limited to:
Client Marketing Production & Planning
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director, as well as internal and external stakeholders to develop & execute multiplatform marketing plans for commercial clients.
- Lead a creative team of employees, balancing workflow and resource demands to complete client projects on deadline.
Production Revenue Generation
- Provide creative consultation, marketing expertise and customer service for Sales clients and initiatives to ensure their investments with the station deliver agreed upon value.
- Estimate billing costs using market research to provide reliable pricing information for Media Sales Consultants.
- Maintain accurate record-keeping and invoices of all billable projects.
- Prospect commercial production revenue opportunities to assist Marketing Director with the overall delivery of departmental revenue goals.
- Monitor operational expenses and employee overtime to assist Marketing Director with the overall management of departmental expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field required.
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software.
- 3-4 years of experience in a creative leadership position implementing strategic priorities to achieve goals
- Previous team management experiencepreferred.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening test.
To ensure safe completion of all required job duties, this job regularly requires the following physical demands of employees in this position
- Ability to work shifts of at least 8 hours, and occasionally longer, 5 days per week
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to interact with employees and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to provide effective creative direction for video, audio and graphic design projects
- Ability to use a computer for tasks such as communicating via email, preparing reports and editing video.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
Qualified applicants, apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V