Pricing Analyst Senior
Provide pricing assistance to Sales Account Managers on contract renewals. Broker pricing exceptions with the business units, as needed. Leverage competitive intelligence to aid in optimizing revenue. Present renewals in executive deal review calls.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborates with sales executives and relationship managers, product managers and senior management to provide pricing information in support of pricing strategies, policies and recommendations.
• Obtains feedback on pricing recommendation from FIS internal clients to create updates to proposals and/or process.
• Ensures corporate and divisional guidelines are in compliance with company standards.
• Prepares and provides pricing proposals for sales executives and relationship managers.
• Recommends pricing adjustments that will support business objectives and plans and will not hinder ability to capture future value.
• Routinely reviews pricing proposals for quality assurance based on department standards as related to discounts and credits.
• Creates and recommends new product pricing enhancements affecting entire client base.
• Acts as a liaison with sales and product consultants regarding pricing adjustments.
• Creates and maintains secured electronic price lists.
• Tests functionality of pricing generator new releases.
• Participates in Beta releases and coordinates recommended changes based on outcome.
• Assists sales with training development as it relates to sales proposal requests and/or process orientation.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Strong understanding of FIS business strategy and how products or initiatives contributes to FIS goals
• A sound knowledge of pricing strategy with an emphasis on value based concepts including economic value analysis, role of costs in pricing decisions, segmented pricing approaches, life cycle pricing concepts, best practice negotiation strategies, pricing psychology, price sensitivity factors and measurement techniques, financial analysis including breakeven sales calculations and margin analysis and the role of competition
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics
• Good understanding of financial concepts
• Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Job ID #: JR31105