100100: Program Manager Level I
Full Time/Part TimeFull TimeClearanceTS/SCIJob GroupOperationsLocationBolling AFB, DC
Fulcrum’sleadership in Pivotal Performance is a very basic but steadfast commitment tocustomer satisfaction. It is a philosophy that permeates our corporateculture and provides the backbone for our business processes. Fulcrumbrings people and technology together to make our customers’ missionsuccessful.
OurTechnology services are at the core of what our company was founded on and acorner stone to our success. Fulcrum provides expert solutions to challenges inthe areas of Technology, Research and Development Services, Cyber Security,Intelligence Analysis and Operations, Healthcare, and Mission Systems. Weare seeking a Program Manager to support our customer at a Navy program.
The candidate will provide managementoversight of the comprehensive administrative, computer/technical, andfinancial/budget support to the Information Technology Division. The candidatewill oversee comprehensive administrative support of the divisions day-to-dayoperations. The candidate will oversee technical, operational, andmanagerial support of ITD’s computer hardware, software, and systems. Thecandidate will oversee financial/budget support to ensure compliance withFinancial Management requirements and tracking, monitoring, and reporting ofspecific ITD projects and overall ITD budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the program manager typically responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Provide overall direction of program activities.
- Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer’s organization.
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates,oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: HighSchool Diploma
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills,& Abilities:
PMP Certification Desired
Musthave active TS/SCI clearance